Serving San Mateo area 24/7/365
Call: (415) 584-6100
Serious accidents and violent crimes are unfortunately regular occurrences in American society and if you experience one of these situations involving an injury or death, you must take the proper actions to keep yourself safe and get the scene cleaned up. Usually scenes involving a serious injury or violent crime contain biohazard materials that must be cleaned up by a professional and if the scene is a crime scene, it takes a specialized professional to do the cleanup in cooperation with law enforcement. ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery provides trauma, crime scene, and vandalism cleaning services in San Mateo, CA to clean up biohazard materials and fully restore the scene.
The technicians of ServiceMaster DRR have the training and specialized certification to safely and effectively clean up crime and trauma scenes involving biohazard materials as well as damage caused by vandalism. Violent crime and trauma scenes tend to contain biohazard materials including blood, tissues, and other bodily fluids that must be removed by a professional because they can harbor viruses and other dangerous toxins that spread infection and communicable disease. We have advanced cleaning products and equipment including personal protective equipment (PPE) to remove biohazard materials safely and disinfect the area. Our technicians are also specially trained to cooperate with law enforcement at crime scenes to avoid contaminating the evidence or jeopardizing the investigation.
You can expect the following actions with our crime and trauma scene cleaning services:
- Decontamination: We thoroughly decontaminate and sanitize the entire area after removing all biohazard materials.
- Odor Removal: We will eliminate lingering odors with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: All biohazard materials are properly transported to a facility that is licensed for the safe disposal of biohazard materials.
- Continuous Monitoring: We can get the job done quickly and smoothly with our quality control, communication, and continuous monitoring.
- Family Assistance and Support: The magnitude of these situations can be emotionally overwhelming for family members and friends of the victim. We can help grieving individuals find support from professional counselors.
- Certified Technicians: Every technician from ServiceMaster DRR has the training and certification to properly cleanup biohazard materials while following local and state government regulations.
If you experience a violent crime or serious accident on your property, or are the victim of an act of vandalism, contact ServiceMaster DRR for trauma and crime scene cleaning services. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (800) 439-8833 to respond to emergency situations in San Mateo, CA and we arrive in unmarked vehicles to complete the job discreetly.
Trauma, Vandalism, and Crime Scene Cleaning Services – Santa Clara CA
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning Services – San Carlos, CA
Vandalism and Crime Scene Cleaning Services – Sunnyvale CA
Crime Scene and Trauma Cleaning – Foster City CA
Trauma, Vandalism and Crime Scene Cleaning – San Francisco CA
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning – Cupertino, CA
Vandalism, Trauma, Crime Scene Cleaning – Palo Alto, CA
“Floods and roof holes from broken tree limbs.. one call and they were here in one hour and 20 minutes and I’m in San Gregorio/ La Honda area
Kudos to a great team”
“We had these guys out to take care of our moisture remediation after our upstairs neighbor’s washer hoses broke, sending water all over a portion of her unit and then leaking through our bathroom ceiling. The two techs who initially came were very professional, knowledgeable, kind, and thorough, leaving nothing to chance. They checked everywhere with their moisture detectors in and around the bathroom. Once the insurance work was squared away, they returned along with a very nice technician, Lennard who is just the same as they are. After their humidifier, and other heat apparatuses were installed, another technician, Julio returned a couple times to check on the abatement and today to take everything out; he too is very thorough, knowledgeable, kind, and knows his stuff. As another Yelper said, they only do clean up and abatement, not repairs and painting. If you are ever in a situation like this, call these guys. You will be glad you did. Keep up the good work guys.”