Serving Sunnyvale area 24/7/365
Call: (415) 584-6100
When a homeowner or property owner discovers a serious injury or death, a violent crime scene, or damage from an act of vandalism, it is ultimately their responsibility to have the property cleaned and restored. If a crime scene or serious accident involving a major injury or death has occurred, you must call the proper authorities and make sure to stay clear of the area if there are also biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids present. A professional that is specially certified to clean trauma and crime scenes is required to safely remove any biohazard materials. ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery provides vandalism, crime scene, and trauma scene cleaning services in Sunnyvale, CA to safely clean and restore trauma and crime scenes that contain dangerous biohazard materials.
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning Procedure
Each of our technicians at ServiceMaster DRR have the special certification and training necessary to provide safe and effective cleaning and restoration services for trauma and crime scenes that contain biohazard materials. It is very important to let our professionals handle biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids because they contain harmful toxins and bacteria that could spread infection and disease unless they are cleaned up properly. We use the best cleaning equipment and products available to remove all biohazard materials from the scene and we will also clean and disinfect the scene once the biohazard materials are removed. If the scene is also a crime scene, we can cooperate with law enforcement officials to avoid compromising the investigation.
Our trauma and crimes scene cleaning services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: Once the biohazard materials have been cleared from the area, we fully decontaminate and disinfect the scene.
- Odor Removal: All lingering odors are removed with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: We safely transport all biohazard materials to a licensed facility that can dispose of them properly.
- Continuous Monitoring: We are committed to providing good quality control, communication and continuous monitoring to complete the job as quickly as possible.
- Family Assistance and Support: Situations involving a serious injury or death can be emotionally overwhelming for friends and family members and we can refer those who are grieving to counseling professionals.
- Certified Technicians: All of our technicians are specially trained and certified to restore crime and trauma scenes with biohazard materials within local and state government regulations.
The resulting damage from a violent crime, trauma scene, or act of vandalism is the responsibility of the property owner to clean up and if your property in Sunnyvale, CA has been affected by any of these scenarios, call ServiceMaster DRR. Our technicians are certified and equipped to safely clean and restore trauma and crime scenes and we can also clean up the damage caused by vandalism. You can call us 24 hours a day at (800) 439-8833 and our technicians will arrive promptly in unmarked vehicles to protect your privacy.
Trauma, Vandalism, and Crime Scene Cleaning Services – Santa Clara CA
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning Services – San Carlos, CA
Crime Scene and Trauma Cleaning – Foster City CA
Trauma, Vandalism and Crime Scene Cleaning – San Francisco CA
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning – Cupertino, CA
Vandalism, Trauma, Crime Scene Cleaning – Palo Alto, CA
Trauma, Vandalism, Crime Scene Cleaning – San Mateo CA