Serving Cupertino, CA area 24/7/365
Call: (415) 584-6100
A fire is one of the most destructive disasters that can occur within a home or building as it can cause extensive damage from the flames and smoke and put the health and safety of those within the building at serious risk. The fire itself can cause significant damage from charring and the corrosive byproducts and soot from the smoke can spread beyond the area affected by the fire to cause tarnishing and etching which can become permanent without quick enough restoration. ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery provides fire and smoke damage restoration services in Cupertino, CA to clean up and restore homes and businesses that have been affected by a fire. We can effectively restore fire and smoke damage and we arrive on the scene quickly to limit the spread of the damage.
Every technician at ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery that works on fire damage restoration projects is licensed and insured to restore any size loss in commercial and residential settings. We respond within 1-2 hours of your initial call to help limit the damage and we use the best cleaning products and equipment of the industry to effectively cleanup and restore fire damaged furnishings, structural elements, and personal belongings before the damage becomes permanent. Many delicate household materials can easily become affected by soot including brass, chrome, porcelain, aluminum, stainless steel, carpeting and upholstery and we use different chemical combinations that are effective for removing soot from these surfaces.
Watch ServiceMaster Video for more information on Fire Damage Restoration in Cupertino, CA
Contact Service Master 24 hours a day at (415) 584-6100 for Fire Damage Restoration in Cupertino, CA, and the surrounding areas.
The following are included in our 5-step fire damage restoration process in Cupertino, CA:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Odor removal
What to Do After Fire Damage in Cupertino, CA
- Brush off your upholstery, carpeting, and drapes to get rid of loose soot.
- Put old towels or linens over the carpeting in high traffic areas to keep it protected.
- Open food containers should be thrown away because they may be contaminated.
- Clean out the inside of your refrigerator thoroughly if the power goes out and leave it open to dry.
- Submit your smoke damaged clothing for professional restoration dry cleaning services.
- Wipe off chrome, porcelain, and Formica surfaces to prevent the tarnishing and etching from becoming permanent.
- Brush the soot off the leaves of your house plants.
- Change the air filter for your furnace if it uses forced hot air.
- Tape a damp cheesecloth over each return and supply register to filter loose soot from the air.
- If the outside temperature is 60 degrees or above, open your doors and windows to air out your home.
Fire and Smoke Damage Warnings in Cupertino, CA
- Leave soot damage to our professionals because cleaning it up improperly can make the damage worse.
- Do not attempt to clean soot damage carpeting or upholstery.
- Avoid using any electrical appliances affected by the fire or water until they have been inspected and cleared for use.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
- Do not touch soot damaged walls, woodwork, or upholstery because the oils in your hand will make the damage worse.
- Throw away any food that is possibly contaminated by the fire or smoke.
- Call ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery immediately after the fire is put out.
Contact ServiceMaster DRR for Fire Damage Restoration in Cupertino, CA
Fire and smoke damage requires immediate attention to help prevent permanent damage so do not hesitate to call ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery as soon as the fire is extinguished. You can call us 24 hours a day at (800) 439-8833 for a quick response to your fire damage emergencies in Cupertino, CA.
Related Fire Damage Restoration services:
Fire restoration – Santa Clara, CA
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration – San Mateo, CA
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration – Palo Alto, CA
Fire Damage Cleanup Services – San Carlos, CA
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Services – Sunnyvale, CA
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration – Foster City, CA 94404
Fire cleanup – San Francisco, CA
Review by Jason G.
“A client/friend’s house caught fire the other day and every time this happens, it is always a very traumatic experience. The devastation on their faces and their be-wilderness is a very common reaction. The feeling of loss and being lost is understandable, so it is during these occasions where I have to be there for them.
The first thing I did was to calm them down and called Servicemaster. They do mostly restoration and clean up after a fire/flood/water damage etc. They are not general contractors. They only clean up, restore, and house your personal belongings at their storage facility. They will store it there until the house is back to live able condition. Best of all……….the insurance company will pay for it.
They can usually get to a place within 3 hours of the loss. They are very efficient.”
Review by Alanna Z.
“Steve and his crew are committed to excellence and made every effort to make sure my estate condo extreme clean-up and recovery process was complete and to my satisfaction. They handled everything including an inventory and sale of items with respect, care and professional expertise and courtesy. They are a business you can trust and rely on. Simply the Best!”