Serving San Francisco area 24/7/365
Call: (415) 584-6100
At ServiceMaster Restore, we know that successfully handling extreme clutter or a hoarding clean up calls for an honest, realistic approach and skills that can only come from special training and a 60-year legacy of professional cleaning. Working together with Matt Paxton, founder of Clutter Cleaner, ServiceMaster Restore brings the training and experience necessary to help resolve hoarding situations anywhere in Northern California, large or small. CALL ServiceMaster Restore today, at (800) 439-8833 and speak to a trained expert who is ready to create a customized plan for your unique situation.
Clutter Cleaner is a nationally recognized extreme cleaning company that has been cleaning homes and estates affected by hoarding for over ten years. The company was started by Matt Paxton, who is a best-selling author and featured extreme cleaning expert on the popular HOARDERS television show.
If you find yourself, a family member or even a friend dealing with a hoarding situation, don’t be embarrassed, it’s not due to poor organization or laziness. Compulsive hoarding is a complex anxiety disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions, regardless of actual value.
ServiceMaster Restore estate cleaning services:
- Help locate lost jewelry, hidden money and/or other valuable items
- Remove debris
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help distribute donations
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national)
- Facilitate paperwork required by government agencies, lawyers and trusts
A Thorough Process From Start to Finish and Beyond
Together, ServiceMaster Restore and Clutter Cleaner have developed a proven process to help individuals affected by hoarding and overwhelming clutter to clean out a home, and move towards a clutter-free life. The process is divided into three main phases:
Phase 1: Understanding, listening, connecting.
- Because our goal is to keep the home clean, we make the effort to fully understand the problem before proceeding.
- We work with the family and individual to make sure everyone is on board, always keeping the customer in charge. This may include a reference to a local therapist or social services.
- We build trust over time and show our customer full respect.
Phase 2: Creating a plan, cleaning, sorting
- We develop a restoration plan that serves as a roadmap for the cleanout.
- We help reorganize spaces and remaining possessions.
- Our teams handle all the details including donation, recycling, and disposal of unwanted items and help families sanitize and display kept items in the home. We can also sort, document and help deliver donated items to the customer’s selected nonprofit organization.
Phase 3: Family, post-clean follow-up
- We ensure that the individual and family create a plan to keep and maintain a clean home.
- We also provide short-term phone follow-up to see if the home is being maintained or if additional help is needed.
- Whether we’re working with family members, a therapist, or the customer, we bring invaluable insight that will help the entire process go smoothly and successfully, with the customer always in control.
Helping Families Deal With Hoarding
A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy or both—and dramatic action is required to address the problem and help the customer get on the road to recovery. Not only does it require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each customer like a member of the family. For an understanding, professional approach to helping solve a serious problem, we are your trusted choice.
Why ServiceMaster Restore?
- An understanding of the disorder
- A proven process
- The right experience
- The right team
Hoarding estimates – Get a Quote Online
Hoarding and Estate Cleaning Services – Santa Clara, CA
Hoarding Cleanup / Estate Cleaning – San Mateo, CA
Hoarding and Estate Cleaning – Palo Alto, CA
Hoarding Cleaning and Estate Cleaning Services – San Carlos, CA
Hoarding and Estate Cleaning Services – Sunnyvale, CA
Hoarding and Estate Cleaning – Foster City, CA 94404
Estate and Hoarding Cleaning Services – Cupertino, CA
Review by Jessica H.
“Service Masters was great! I had never used their service before and had a sewage back up in my commercial space. They arrived in 2 hours. Explained what their process was. What each step would be and took great care of the situation. I have used them several more times and will definitely be using them again. Customer service was on point. The work was on point! The employees are on point! Correction Service Masters have wonderful employees!”
Review by Jennifer N.
“Service Master did A phenomenal job when we had a major flood in our apartment complex. Farmers insurance recommended them and I have nothing but positive things to say. They were extremely quick and efficient coming in and getting everything ready for the abatement team. I highly recommend them!”