Serving San Francisco area 24/7/365
Call: (415) 584-6100
There is always a chance of flooding in your home or building whether its caused by heavy rain or something in your home such as a leak or burst pipe. Regardless of how indoor flooding happens, it requires immediate attention. Flood water in a home or building quickly penetrates building materials such as drywall, flooring, wood, and others which results in widespread damage and possibly mold growth.
ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery provides flood cleanup in San Francisco, CA, and the surrounding towns in the Bay Area. We can remove standing flood water with our advanced equipment and make sure the affected areas are cleaned up and repaired.
The technicians of ServiceMaster DRR have 35 years of experience dealing with flooding in residential and commercial buildings, including those in vulnerable flood zones in San Francisco. We use state-of-the-art water extraction equipment to completely remove standing flood water.
We will also thoroughly dry the affected surfaces and furnishings with our advanced drying equipment which includes dehumidifiers, hydroxyl technology, floor mat systems, and air movers. If the flooding affects your carpet, furniture, or personal items, we provide carpet and upholstery cleaning, as well as content cleaning and pack-out services to restore these items.
If your home or building has experienced indoor flooding:
- Do not try to remove standing water with a vacuum cleaner.
- Avoid using electrical appliances while standing on wet floor.
- Make sure the electricity is off before walking into a room with standing water.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting because doing so improperly can lead to shrinkage.
- Call us right away for flood damage cleanup because the water can spread damage quickly.
Free Estimate Flood Cleanup in San Francisco, CA
If you have standing floodwater in your home or office in San Francisco, CA, make sure you call ServiceMaster DRR immediately for flood damage cleanup. We will quickly remove the water to limit the damage as well as cleanup and restore the affected areas. You can call us 24 hours a day at (800) 439-8833 for emergency flood cleanup in San Francisco, CA, and the surrounding towns of the Bay Area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Damage
Yes, in general, a standard homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for sudden and accidental damage that originates from within your home. However, it's important to note that you may not be covered if the water damage is a result of external flooding or neglecting necessary repairs. However, if you live in a flood-prone area, you may consider purchasing a separate flood insurance policy through the National Flood Insurance Program.
Furthermore, some policies may not automatically cover sewer and drain backups. However, you have the option to purchase a separate sewer backup rider, which can be added to your homeowners or renters' coverage to provide protection against such incidents.
- Increase ventilation and decrease the humidity level by opening up all the doors and window
- Clean the areas as much as you can by wiping the porous areas, getting rid of debris, and extracting water from water absorbents items like carpet
- Dry out the area using a fan, vacuum, and dehumidifier
- Call a water damage restoration professionals to schedule an on-site inspection for any potential water damage-related mold growth
- Discoloration: One of the noticeable indications of water damage in walls is discoloration. If you observe yellow, brown, or dark stains on your walls or ceiling, it could be a sign of water damage.
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper: Water damage often leads to paint or wallpaper bubbling, peeling, or becoming discolored. If you notice these changes in your walls, it could indicate the presence of water damage.
By being aware of these visual cues, you can identify potential water damage in your home or property. If you notice any of these signs, it's important to investigate the cause and address the issue promptly to prevent further damage.
Water Damage Restoration Services – San Francisco, CA
Sewage Backups and Water Damage Cleanup Services – San Carlos, CA
Water Damage Restoration Services – Sunnyvale, CA
Water Damage Restoration – Foster City, CA
Sewage Backup and Flood Cleanup – Cupertino, CA
Flood Damage Restoration – Palo Alto, CA
Flood Cleanup Services – San Mateo, CA
Flood Damage Restoration – San Carlos, CA
Flood Cleanup Services – Santa Clara, CA
Flood Damage Cleanup – Palo Alto, CA
Flood Cleanup Services – Sunnyvale, CA
Review by Lawrence A.
“We had a major damage when the water pipe from the ceiling burst (see attached pictures 1 to 3 before restoration). Our insurance company (All State) referred us to Service Master. We were so happy about the subsequent clean up, remediation and restoration performed by Service Master. Raja Devini and his crew were outstanding! We highly recommend Service Master!!!”
Review by Brian S.
“We had these guys out to take care of our moisture remediation after our upstairs neighbor’s washer hoses broke, sending water all over a portion of her unit and then leaking through our bathroom ceiling. The two techs who initially came were very professional, knowledgeable, kind, and thorough, leaving nothing to chance. They checked everywhere with their moisture detectors in and around the bathroom. Once the insurance work was squared away, they returned along with a very nice technician, Lennard who is just the same as they are. After their humidifier, and other heat apparatuses were installed, another technician, Julio returned a couple times to check on the abatement and today to take everything out; he too is very thorough, knowledgeable, kind, and knows his stuff. As another Yelper said, they only do clean up and abatement, not repairs and painting. If you are ever in a situation like this, call these guys. You will be glad you did. Keep up the good work guys.”