Serving Cupertino, CA area 24/7/365
Call: (415) 584-6100
Standing water that enters your home or business will spread down paths of least resistance, causing widespread damage to the property. Sewage water is especially dangerous due to the hazardous materials contained within the water. If you suspect that the water in your property has been contaminated with sewage, then it is safer to have a professional disaster restoration service come to extract the water and restore the damage.
ServiceMaster DRR provides professional sewage cleanup services to homes and businesses in Cupertino, CA. We will act swiftly to contain the damage and completely remove the sewage water from your property.
Effects of Sewage Water
Over time, materials that have been exposed to water damage may become weakened, which threatens the structural integrity of the building. Materials like wood, drywall, and carpeting, are porous materials that can absorb excessive amounts of water and moisture, leading to damage like unpleasant odors, discoloration, warping, and mold growth.
Long term exposure to sewage water may cause mold to grow at an accelerated pace. Mold growth can cause even more serious damage to the property and can be removed through our mold remediation services.
Professional Sewage Cleanup Services in Cupertino, CA
We at ServiceMaster DRR use the best water extraction and drying equipment in the industry to effectively address damage caused by sewage to your home or business property. Our technicians are IICRC certified and will use cleaning products that have been approved by the EPA to ensure the property is properly decontaminated. We will effectively remove the sewage water from the property, then tend to the overall damage.
From our professional sewage cleanup services, you can expect:
- Prompt response to emergencies, 24/7
- Demolition of contaminated building materials
- Cleaning and disinfection of the affected areas
- Repairing and restoring the damaged areas
- Complete water extraction and sewage removal
- Odor removal
- Biohazard cleaning, which includes the removal of poorly damaged carpeting, debris, content, etc.
Contact Us for Sewage Cleanup
It is safer to have a professional restoration service remove the sewage water from your property and carefully decontaminate the area. If sewage water has affected your home or business in Cupertino, CA, call ServiceMaster DRR at (800) 439-8833 for our professional sewage cleanup services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Damage
Yes, in general, a standard homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for sudden and accidental damage that originates from within your home. However, it's important to note that you may not be covered if the water damage is a result of external flooding or neglecting necessary repairs. However, if you live in a flood-prone area, you may consider purchasing a separate flood insurance policy through the National Flood Insurance Program.
Furthermore, some policies may not automatically cover sewer and drain backups. However, you have the option to purchase a separate sewer backup rider, which can be added to your homeowners or renters' coverage to provide protection against such incidents.
- Increase ventilation and decrease the humidity level by opening up all the doors and window
- Clean the areas as much as you can by wiping the porous areas, getting rid of debris, and extracting water from water absorbents items like carpet
- Dry out the area using a fan, vacuum, and dehumidifier
- Call a water damage restoration professionals to schedule an on-site inspection for any potential water damage-related mold growth
- Discoloration: One of the noticeable indications of water damage in walls is discoloration. If you observe yellow, brown, or dark stains on your walls or ceiling, it could be a sign of water damage.
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper: Water damage often leads to paint or wallpaper bubbling, peeling, or becoming discolored. If you notice these changes in your walls, it could indicate the presence of water damage.
By being aware of these visual cues, you can identify potential water damage in your home or property. If you notice any of these signs, it's important to investigate the cause and address the issue promptly to prevent further damage.
Sewage Cleanup Services – San Francisco, CA
Sewage Cleanup Services – Palo Alto, CA
Sewage Cleanup Services – Sunnyvale, CA
Sewage Cleanup Services – Santa Clara, CA
Sewage Cleanup Services – San Mateo, CA
Review by Jason G.
“A client/friend’s house caught fire the other day and every time this happens, it is always a very traumatic experience. The devastation on their faces and their be-wilderness is a very common reaction. The feeling of loss and being lost is understandable, so it is during these occasions where I have to be there for them.
The first thing I did was to calm them down and called Servicemaster. They do mostly restoration and clean up after a fire/flood/water damage etc. They are not general contractors. They only clean up, restore, and house your personal belongings at their storage facility. They will store it there until the house is back to live able condition. Best of all……….the insurance company will pay for it.
They can usually get to a place within 3 hours of the loss. They are very efficient.”
Review by Alanna Z.
“Steve and his crew are committed to excellence and made every effort to make sure my estate condo extreme clean-up and recovery process was complete and to my satisfaction. They handled everything including an inventory and sale of items with respect, care and professional expertise and courtesy. They are a business you can trust and rely on. Simply the Best!”